Live Stream schedule
Watch live here.
Can't make it to PSUG or Automation Fair? We have you covered. Tune in every day of the event for live streaming of sessions, one on one interviews with our subject matter experts, as well as a few surprises throughout the week.
Simply click this link or watch below to watch our live stream. You can start at any time and watch when it works for you. Tune in during the session times below to watch live or watch on demand at anytime!
Monday- November 12th - Process User Group (PSUG)
- 10:00 am - General Session and Keynote
- 2:15 pm - Tagna (Mining) Customer Presentation
Tuesday - November 13th - Process User Group (PSUG)
- 9:00 am - CS34 - Nexa (Mining) Customer Presentation
- 11:30 am - Live from the booth - Rob Prashad insights on workforce challenges and we can help
- 2:45 pm - Live from the booth - Andrew Ellis on the value of FactoryTalk InnovationSuite powered by PTC
Wednesday - November 14th - Automation Fair
- 8:00 am - T15 - Get the Most Customer Value from Industrial Internet of Things with FactoryTalk® Analytics and ThingWorx - More information click here.
- 9:00 am - Chemical Forum
- 11:00 am - T04 - The Power of Machines: Machine Learning and How it can Benefit Your Production and Improvement Goals
- 1:00 pm - Mining Forum - for more information click here.
- 3:00 pm - T14 - Scalable Analytics: Providing Actionable Insights for Key Stakeholders at All Levels of Your Organization
Thursday - November 15th - Automation Fair
- 8:00 am - T22 - Kepware Technologies: Best Practices for Industrial Control System Security
- 1:00 pm - T92 - Build the Factory of the Future with FactoryTalk® Analytics and ThingWorx
- 2:00 pm - T93 - Simplify Operations Management with ThingWorx, Vuforia and FactoryTalk® ProductionCentre® MES
- 3:00 pm - T94 - Learn How to Make Your Data Work for You
**Schedule subject to change**